How to Apply to Upper York School
To apply for admissions at Upper York School, please complete the steps below:
- Complete the online inquiry form.
- Arrange a tour at Upper York School by booking online or calling the school at 905-604-4622.
- Complete the online application by including the $250 non-refundable application fee.
- Send in a student photo (passport size) and most recent report card as well as a copy of the final report cards from the two previous years to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 2832 16th Avenue, Markham, Ontario, L3R 0K8.
- Please contact Upper York School to schedule a Skype interview with the Principal. Every effort should be made to arrange a personal interview. A Skype telephone interview may be arranged when distance creates a great inconvenience.
Enroll Your Eager Learners Today
After your initial inquiry and tour, the next step is applying to our school. An application allows us to collect information about each student as a learner and individual. The Principal meets individually with the student and also the parents. We are always happy to answer your questions